10 June 2011

AFRO-naturalista

I've been missing for a bit, I know. Work is hectic around this time. But, there are two weeks left before my summer holidays begin! I'm looking forward to spending more time with my family, friends and yup...you guys on Naturaleza! And, of course, getting some much deserved 'me' time.

I thought I'd share these snaps of one of dearest and loveliest friends. She is a naturalista and quite an inspiration to me in many ways.

Lights...Camera...Petra!










You, too, might have thick (and her hair is super thick and coily) natural hair like Pet's hair type. You can wear your headbands, too! Try twistouts.
Don't feel daunted. 
You have so many possibilities for styling!



1 comment:

  1. love her TWA!!! throw some corn rows to the side and she has a quasi mohawk going on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha