2 July 2011

Link ~ Summer hair idea

I subscribe on YouTube and on Blogger to Fauryn78 (or Marci). She is actually on her second set of locs and celebrated her 1 year loc anniversary just recently. Marcie released this video during the week.

This is a tutorial request she did for a subbie of hers. I found particularly interesting option #1. Seeing that I will not be retwising for a little while yet, I found the tutorial simple, practical, informative and if nothing else, stylish. Just had to share it with all of you!

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be wrapping my hair at some point this summer and beyond! I think it's a very flattering look for everyone. 

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha