20 December 2011

On the loc front...

Nothing much has been happening with my locs for the time being. It's been a little more than a month since I got my last reloc and I have been loving it that way. Although with Christmas this weekend, I will be going to the salon on Thursday. Will probably get Bantu-knots and keep them until Sunday for sure. 

What I have been noticing though is that as the locs mature, I have strands of hair that are also growing out and now must be palm-rolled into the closest existing loc. So that is another process to look out for. 
I continue to be on the lookout for new ways to wear my locs during these 'in-between' times. I styled it differently recently but just could not put my hand on the camera. So, I don't have any photos to show. But, the style is easy to recreate and I am sure that I will be doing it again. In the salon now, it's another story. I know they are getting longer and I look forward to wearing more elegant creations. Day by day it is pure anticipation :)

Will see what Thursday holds!!
Ta ta ;)

3 comments:

  1. Iameatingrightright22 December 2011 at 01:42

    Thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing your new creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be long and luxurious before you know it! ;)

    - Crystal
    http://www.ishimma.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha