9 January 2012

ACV Rinse and my crazy reloc ~ PART II

Now, the task I don't like - retwisting my locs. It took me more than an hour to do what my loctician does in minutes. All I can do is *sigh* 

And, try not to laugh at my photos :(  :) :)













Then: Nov 2 2010


















Now: Jan 8 2012









Question marks?????
The fuzziness continues on the majority of the locs. It is not too bad nor is it a problem. But I am reminded that even with locs that are 14 months old, maturity is not quite yet achieved. But, I am happy with how my hair has grown. And sometimes, I actually miss my short look :) Not too much though. I am looking forward to sweeter styles as time goes on.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Leave me a comment and I'll respond, so check back. If you wish, you may leave an email so I can reply directly. My email address is: naturaleza246@gmail.com

Thank you!


Blessings!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha