20 February 2012

My try at the Oil Cleansing Method

Hi everyone!

Right after publishing both posts yesterday, I did my first OCM using Castor Oil.
Some people spoke of how time consuming it is. For me, it was not at all. The hardest thing I had to do was washing the oil off of my hands.

I used only Castor Oil. I will do this for a week at night before going to bed. I don't think I am ready to switch anything up at all by adding another oil.

I secured my hair in a clear shower cap.
Then, I massaged the oil.
This photo shows one of problem areas: my cheek!
My observations
The two photos of my face are after the Castor Oil had been applied.

I enjoyed the whole process!! Especially placing the hot washcloth on my face! It was an exhilarating feeling!!!

My skin feels a little softer but that is about it. No other visible signs. So remember what I said: These things take time!! 





1 comment:

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha