20 February 2012

Knicks n' Knacks and a little of my artistic side


My current product arsenal.

At the salon on Saturday I had:

Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner and the Moisture Retention Shampoo.
Taaliah Waajid Lock It Up! I am loving this product. This is the second reloc using this product and I have to say how pleased I have been with the fact that I have had no flaking - one of the product's claims. My reloc also stayed fresher much longer than when I used any other product. And trust me, my hands are always in my hair as long as it is taken down from its pin-up style. So all products are treated the same. I touch my hair, curl the locs around my fingers...you get the picture :) ;0)


The bantu knots from Saturday's visit:











The take down on Saturday. 
Some day...yes, some day, I will learn how not to interfere with my bantu knots and simply keep them in for more than mere hours. My locs were nowhere as curly as they ought to have been. I was a little disappointed with myself. The next time, I will arrange my salon visit around any other activity that I may have. I just have to keep my hair in the knots for a much longer period of time. 

On Saturday evening I went sailing on the high seas to celebrate my sis's birthday.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha