25 February 2012

Viola Davis ~ Her new look

Apart from being so very proud of the strides that this actress has made and will continue to make, I have been even more in awe of Viola Davis since seeing this photo about two weeks ago. 

Ms. Davis always looks awesome no matter what clothes she wears or how she wears her hair. But for an actress of her billing to rock a TWA...in Hollywood! I'm in love with her even more.

Albeit, I have never been to Hollywood, but from reading countless stories and hearing so much about how difficult it is for actresses - let alone an African-American actress to find continuous work - I just think it is a move which breaks the mold that people have of how an actress ought to look or what she ought to attain to in order to make an honest living.

I tip my hat to you!


















1 comment:

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha