21 April 2012

Loc style

This is my go-to style especially for those days when my hair is simply too fuzzy and might be in need of retwisting. If you remember in my post Natural vacation , I wrote that I was into week 6 of not relocking my hair. So this style is very practical in this instance as it keeps the frizziness hidden, well for the most part. Most times, I pin my hair up at night, tie it down and go to bed. In the morning, I simply take my scarf off, oil if necessary and I am ready to go!

And to boot, my locs are getting longer. *YEAH*









You can see more of the lightened tips of the locs moreso than the red colour. 

Well, that's it for now. Look out for another update in the near future.

Besos!



2 comments:

  1. I like this style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :)
    I have to snap photos of my recent style to show you all. Will try to do that today.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha