6 January 2012

More Shea Moisture. Finally :)

I finally, finally got my hands on Shea Moisture's Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Shampoo for my daughter's hair. And, their Restorative Conditioner for myself to use with the Raw Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo which I have been using for some time now.

I know there are a ton of reviews written. So, maybe mine will not be in depth once I have used them. I tend to write reviews once I have been using a product on a consistent basis and for no less than a month. So, it will be some time til a proper review is written. But, so far we all love the scent of the Coconut and Hibiscus Shampoo. It's divine!



5 comments:

  1. Happy 2012 Twin!!!!!!!! Am so Jealous!!!!!! But what a great treat to begin the year with shea moisture products. Cant wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi where in Barbados do u get the Shea Moisture ? Only from the salon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Marita. Yes, Kelly of Nubian Naturals is the only source I know of. Give her a call at 4250881. Where are you? Her salon is located close to West Terrace Primary. Give her a call. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually she started my locks but I haven't been there for a while .....Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Ok. You're welcome!
    Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha