26 February 2012

Viola Davis at the 84th Oscars

Viola Davis did not disappoint!!! Stunning in an emerald green Vera Wang gown, Ms Davis crossed the red carpet in class and style and...natural!!

I was so excited to see it.
And can you believe her mom did her hair! And the pop of colour!!

By the way, did you read what Ms Davis said about her husband and his inspiring words to her re: ditching her wigs for a natural look? 

She said, he said: "...if you want to wear it [the wig] for your career, that’s fine, but in your life wear your hair. Step into who you are!"

I won't even consider now the ripple effect that this might have. All positive effects I hope. I am just elated that she's nominated and hoping for a win still.

Ladies, 

step into who you are!!


Thank you, Mr. Julius Tennon for inspiring many more!!

2 comments:

  1. She looks amazing! I saw the other pics of her that you posted too. She looked like a model! I wasn't even sure if it was her. And the color just adds to her new flare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does! The colour is nice. When I first the photos from the shoot, I was in awe. Ms Davis really looked so different. I love this new look. Refreshing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha