20 October 2011

Link Love ~ From StrawBerriCurls.com

I am really encouraged by this post from Gabrielle Allen, creator of the very upbeat and inspiring StrawBerriCurls.com:

I also follow her on Twitter @StrawberriCurls

And it came not a moment too soon. I was assessing my use of the Dr. Miracle's Temple and Nape Balm (you can find that post here). I began using the product back in July and had wanted to give a follow-up in August. But, as I had promised to be patient, I delayed making a report about it. I honestly have not seen any real difference. My hairline was not that bad to begin with, just very light especially in the temple areas. I am very cautious when it is time relock my hair. 

I am encouraged however, by this story. The product used during the 5 month process was the Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor oil. It is not the first time that I have read a post about this product. But it is the first time that I have visual evidence to support the progress which one might very well achieve from its use. If I can source this product here, I will definitely consider giving it a try.

So, if you are like me, don't give up. Click the link given above for the full success story on StrawBerriCurls by Gabrielle. Below is a link to the website for Sunny Isle brand of Castor oils:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha