7 December 2011

PARABENS: PART I


PARABENS: PART I ~ What are they?

*Disclaimer* The information in this post is meant to educate. I hold no responsibility for actions you may deem necessary to take once you have read this post as I am not a medical health professional. For further information, I suggest you speak to your healthcare provider. 

The first time I heard the word 'parabens' I was about to start my locs. That was November 2, 2010. The conversation on a whole dealt with the kinds of products I should try to use in my hair as my locs matured. It peaked my interest. 

PARABENS are a group of chemicals/preservatives widely used in the production of hair and skin care products and makeup. They might also serve as antibacterial agents in some products. Some of them include: methylparaben, propylparaben and butylparaben. Those used in the above mentioned industries are synthetically produced.







This post was pulled from the Facebook Fan Page for this blog: Naturaleza Chronicles.To see this or other notes, please click the link:-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha