13 April 2012

Be Somebody | HOUSEKEEPING

I wondered why somebody didn't do something.  Then I realized, I am somebody.  ~Author Unknown

Hi everyone! 

This post is just to give 
A BIG WARM WELCOME TO THE NEWEST MEMBERS! 
I appreciate you all so much! I have one request of you in a long kinda way:

Don't just sign up, keep coming back! Participate. Leave us your comments, submit photos of your locs or curls. If you are a mixtress always doing new hair or body products, share with us what you do. I enjoy reading what you have to say. 
To find out how to contact me, use the CONTACT button above to leave me a message. 

Thankies!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha